This corset is shown with a clear Shell shrug with glowing trim ($130 for the clear version), basic PVC underwear ($12), a angled Glow collar, and PVC knee socks ($41.50 with stay-up tops).
products look like cool Cyber fetish pieces in regular light and dim
light (the glowstick green glows lightly in sunlight) and then at night
will glow in the dark and brightly under UV light. The
glow in the dark trim must be charged under bright lights for a hour or
so before you go out (longer is better) and then will glow softly for a
few hours in dark clubs or raves. They maintain their glow
brightest in clubs with a black light since this "charges" the glow in
the dark chemical really brightly after even a minute of being under
black light. So you can go back every hour or so to "supercharge" the
glow in the dark trim in club areas with black light.
Glowing trim available
in icy blue (a pale blue), glowing green (a pale green colour), and
glowstick green (a sort of yellow green classic glowstick look).
The piping is all white in regular light and the glow is visible in dim
light and darkness. If you want to take pictures of your outfit you will
need to turn off the flash and its best to have it fully charged. Icy
blue tends to look more aqua under black light, glowstick green glows
yellow green, and glowing green glows even brighter pale green under
blacklight. You can see all three colours glowing here (they are all white in regular light).
Stunning overbust corset with glowing trim made from 20-30 gauge
clear plastic. Thick enough to be durable and cinch you without
stretching but thin enough to be comfortable and bend with your body. We use steel boning for this corset and paint it white to match the trim (you can also have it painted, black, red, or pink using the options below). Two 1/4" flat steel bones at the front, 1/2" flat steel boning at the
back, and the sides are boned with 1/4" spiral steel boning for
flexibility and comfort.
- This corset is designed for girls with slightly larger busts (a large B or greater) and who want more of an hourglass shape. Constructed to cinch the waist more than a regular corset and to flare out at the hips. This has a sweetheart style front, if you'd like more coverage on the bust just add a note to the comments of your order and we'll extend the bust line up for more coverage.
- White eyelets and white PVC trim is the standard for this style, if you have something else in mind please add a note to the comments of your order. We use larger white eyelets and re-enforce the eyelet strip but you'll still want to tighten this corset slowly and take the time please to guide the lacing through the eyelets as you tighten instead of just yanking it tighter from the bottom to protect the material.
- Glowing trim available in icy blue (as shown), glowing green (a intense pale green colour), and glowstick green (a sort of yellow green classic glowstick look)
- Comes with black, white, red, or pink painted boning
- If you wish to add a pair of matching (will be the same colour as your boning and trim) basic underwear please use the options below.
The sizing for this corset is smaller than most "off the rack" corsets since with the steel boning you can expect a 1-3" reduction to your waist with a 1-3" gap in the gap. You'll want to pick a corset with that is 3-5" smaller than your natural waist. Our plastic corsets are sized slightly larger than our usual corsets since the plastic is not as comfortable when laced tightly as something with a lining (although it looks amazingly sexy). The approximate corset sizes at their waist are 20" for extra small, 22" for small, 24" for the medium, 26" for large, and 28" for extra large. If you don't want to lace this tightly, have a larger stomach, or have never worn a steel boned or stiffer non stretchy corset, you may want to go a size up especially if you have never worn a steel corset before.